PhenQ is a relatively new weight loss supplement, but has already created a lot of buzz. It is compared favorably to Phen375 as it offers the same benefits as those got by taking Phen375, but without the side effects. PhenQ is a safe, non-prescription drug, which can be taken by anyone who wants to lose weight.
However, the weight loss industry is worth over $100 billion globally, and there are a plenty of products that claim to do what PhenQ does. So what makes PhenQ different? Let’s find out.
Why PhenQ is Different?
The problem with most weight loss supplements is that they are very inconsistent when it comes to the results delivered by them. While a weight loss supplement may work for some individuals, it may not work for others. There’s no way to tell if a weight loss product is actually effective or not, as there are no noticeable results to be had with them.
With PhenQ, you are almost sure to get results. PhenQ works and helps you lose weight in quick time. What’s more, the results got from PhenQ are similar across almost all demographics – which is unusual for a weight loss supplement. For this reason, PhenQ has fast become one of the most popular diet pills in the market, in the short time it has been around.
How does PhenQ work?
PhenQ works because of ingredients such as α-Lacys Reset. It is highly effective and combines the power of multiple weight loss products into a single pill. PhenQ works on the fat cells in the body and helps to cut down on the extra weight around the midriff region, thighs and buttocks. It launches a multi-pronged attack on body fat.
- PhenQ is effective because of its ingredients.
- α-Lacys Reset: α-Lacys Reset is the main PhenQ ingredient. It uses a very effective special formula which helps with the weight loss process.
- Capsimax Powder: Capsimax Powder helps to increase the natural heat produced by the body which makes it possible for the calories to burn faster.
- Calcium Carbonate: Calcium is essential for the bones. It improves the bone density and structure and is essential to the digestive process.
- Chromium Pico Linate: Chromium Pico Linate controls blood sugar and suppresses hunger
- Caffeine: Caffeine boosts the metabolic rate and suppresses constant cravings for food.
- Nopal: Nopal suppresses hunger and provides long lasting energy.
- L-Carnitine: L-Carnitine is an amino acid that converts stored body fat into energy.
- PhenQ Benefits
- PhenQ suppresses hunger, makes you feel fuller and satisfied. You won’t feel the same craving for food with PhenQ.
- PhenQ promotes hormones and chemicals in the body and breaks down the fat stored within the fat cells so that they can be disposed off through the bloodstream.
- PhenQ boosts energy levels and improves focus. It gives you the motivation you need to stick to your diet and exercise routine.
- PhenQ improves the digestive process and boosts metabolism.
- PhenQ is approved by the FDA and manufactured under FDA approved laboratory conditions in both the UK and the U.S.
Is PhenQ safe?
Yes, PhenQ is safe. There are no serious side effects related to PhenQ. While its effectiveness can vary from one person to another, there have been no real complaints made against it.
Final Thoughts – Does PhenQ Work?
There is a lot of excitement over PhenQ in the weight loss industry, but how effective is it? Does it work? Yes, PhenQ does work, but you must understand that there are few absolutes in the weight loss industry. However the initial reports of PhenQ look very good, indeed. While PhenQ is a non-prescription drug, it is still better to consult with a physician before taking it.